04/01/2014

today


Busy day. Riding this morning. End of painting in my office (more pictures soon). Stroll downtown to take tickets for the Carmen opera. Luckily I had booked tickets 3 months ago because all representations are complete now. Back home to relax with a cup of tea and reading, a manga for my daughter and a German novel to me. End of holiday tomorrow...


15 commentaires:

  1. et quel roman allemand?
    bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. c'est Goodbye Berlin (Herrndorf). C'est Kristin qui me l'a envoyé, en vf, bien entendu.
      Bon dimanche !

      Supprimer
    2. oh, tu nous diras si tu as aimé! (en allemand il s'appelle "Tschick" et je sais que Kristin l'a beaucoup apprécié…)
      bise parisienne du soir

      Supprimer
  2. My holiday ends tomorrow too.. Good luck on the start. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sounds like a great day to me! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a sweet photo! Looks like the perfect corner for reading a good book. Best wishes on your return to work. Et meilleurs voeux pour 2014 aussi!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Très jolie photo avec une atmosphère chaleureuse...
    Et très très bonne année sous la blogosphère !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have one day more...not exactly holidays...but days off are great...
    You would enjoy a lot Carmen. I find it so...so...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think so because we already saw this opera 2 times a long time ago.

      Supprimer
  7. Bonne reprise à tous les 3 !! Et surtout une très bonne année !!!! Je viens de découvrir vos vœux dans la boîte aux lettres… MERCI les zamis !!! ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Our holidays ends today. :) And tomorrow I will go to work. :( You have change the color of your couch?

    RépondreSupprimer