05/05/2011

Revelations...


A few times, Li+Belle asked me to tell her 7 things about me...
It was a difficult mission for me :)
Here they are:

1
Since I was kid my favorite animal is the horse

2
To start the day, I like to drink Earl Grey tea

3
Since I was young, I liked many things about Scandinavia. I don't know why because I haven't been influenced by my family or by my friends ....
In chronological order:
Abba - Fjord Ponies - aha - Stefan Edberg - the wooden houses - Marrimekko - design - I'm from Barcelona - ...
Very strange list, no? 
;)))

4
I am 39 years old ...

5
My favorite food: traditional French cheeses. They smell a bit strong but I love them!

6
Some of my blogger friends are real friends "in the real life" for a very long time ... almost 20 years! They are here and here  ;)

7
I am pleased to know different nice people through this blog, I like it. I take this opportunity to thank you for your comments, your visits and your friendship.

;)

I would like to know seven things about you and pass it along to:


(si des fois tu m'avais caché des choses...)  :D

13 commentaires:

  1. Oh it was lovely to get know you better too!I love your seven.
    Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like reading this seven things in different blogs, so it´s nice to do it by myself, thanks!

    Quite interesting your Scandinavia-list :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. héhé… j'ai eu peur de découvrir un truc horrible sur toi ;-))) Oufffff
    je vais chercher des choses que tu ne connais pas ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. "Fjord ponies" Haha! Ceux qui sont un peu jaunes!? Très drôle effectivement:)
    Merci pour le défi!
    Et à propos de fromages français: Sur les infos norvégiens aujourd'hui ils disent que les paysans norvégiens veulent doubler les taxes d'importation de fromages étrangers par dix, alors qu'ils sont déjà très élevés! Un petit camembert français vaut déjà facilement 6-7€! Le fromage, c'est parmi les choses qui me manque le plus ici...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Maria: Yes it's nice to learn the little details more or less important :)

    Netta: It's your turn to make us revelations...

    Alex : J'attends avec impatience de découvrir la face cachée (ou obscure) de ta personnalité ;)))

    Frøhen Paris : Oui, oui, bien vu, les (grands) poneys couleur crème avec une crinière bicolore taillée en brosse... toute petite déjà, je les trouvais magnifiques ! Et j'avais lu aussi un livre racontant le périple d'une famille française qui était partie avec des poneys fjords pendant des mois ou années (je ne me souviens plus exactement). Ca m'avait impressionnée et passionnée à l'époque !
    Oui, moi aussi ce serait la chose qui me manquerait le plus. Tu arrives à t'en faire expédier ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. How great to read more about you! I can relate to quite a few points.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Iris: Oh yes, really? It would be interesting you do also 7 revelations! I'm curious ... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh, it is nice to know more about you. Very interesting. Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love marimekko and french cheese too - they're a good combination :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Li+Belle: Thank you... even il I'm not sure it's very interesting... maybe funny ;)

    Francesca: Yes, I agree with you: the perfect combination!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Elsa, I find it really interesting to hear more from you, that a few bloggers are your friends for many years and that you like cheese (I love cheese) and that you drink tea in the morning (I like tea, but not for breakfast ) and ... It is exciting to learn more and to get to know the person behind the blog. This is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. nice to know 7 things about you ... i like marimekko too :)

    RépondreSupprimer