01/01/2014

Gamla stan / Stockholm

First, I wish you an happy new year. Thank you for visiting this blog, writing comments, I'm always pleased to read them. Thank you again :)

Here the quiet holiday at home continue until the end of the week.

Tonight, I wanted to post more pictures of Stockholm taken last May. This is the island of Gamla Stan, the Old Town neighborhood located in the heart of Stockholm.

More photos here, here and here.


















14 commentaires:

  1. Quel plaisir de voir toutes ces photos (et du soleil!).
    Bonne annee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lovely place. i really want to visit sweden. and gamla stan always reminds me of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm sure you will like this city if you go there one day... with or without a dragon tatoo ;D

      Supprimer
  3. Que de souvenirs en voyant tes photos
    Bonne année !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy New Year Elsa….looking forward to more of your beautiful photos in 2014!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I don´t know how I found your blog but it is nice to be here ;-) Just checked your China photos, they are lovely! I´ve also visited Pingyao but unfortunately I didn´t have a digital camera that time.

    Looking forward to your photos of this year!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Welcome here! I'm happy you liked my China photos. I think I will post more Pingyao soon. I have wonderful memories of this place. See you soon!

      Supprimer
  6. Nice shops in Stockholm! and nice architecture, of course :)
    A very happy 2014!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Happy new year to you too!
      Spending a few days in Stockholm is never good for my credit card ... ;)

      Supprimer
  7. Such beautiful photos!It's been years since I last visited Stockholm even though it's quite close to us. Well, everything is far away from us, we live so high up north, but compared to other places :) Sweden is our neighbor, after all.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Kiitos Jutta! You must live in a beautiful place. Northern Finland and Sweden always make me dream.

      Supprimer
  8. Une merveilleuse année à toi aussi !! je te souhaite plein de voyages :!)
    Et merci du partage de tes escapades et de tes si belles photos !

    RépondreSupprimer