I was tired of the "baby green" of my office, plus there were holes to hide so it was time to do some painting! And now, I just need to hang one or two things and it will be finished.
Belle reussite! I really liked your Swedish photos too. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing what it brings via "Menthe Blanche". Bises!
Oh oui c'est très chouette comme ça !!!
RépondreSupprimerNice change! :-)
RépondreSupprimerTrès réussie la transformation, j'aime beaucoup.
RépondreSupprimerJ'en profite pour te souhaiter un Belle et Douce Année 2014
Nice change Menthe! Always exciting to change something! I like it, but take care not to be too tired!
RépondreSupprimerHope you have a good 2014.
I like it.
RépondreSupprimerBelle reussite! I really liked your Swedish photos too. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing what it brings via "Menthe Blanche". Bises!
RépondreSupprimervery nice change ... and happy new year :)
RépondreSupprimerLooks great!
RépondreSupprimernew year ... new color!
RépondreSupprimerPari réussi !!
RépondreSupprimer