I kind of like this type of wall paper - not in my own house, mind you, but in old houses, so I can imagine an old spinster living there, with her numerous tabby cats, and drinking hot coco or tea every afternoon, staring at her yellowing flower wall paper...
Iris: I'm in a hurry that works progress. It's a mess all over the house!
Nicki: Maybe I would have liked a little more this wallpaper if it was older. In fact, all the horrible wallpaper in our house dated from the eighty in a rustic style ... always brown :)
Francesca: Yes, the brown wallpaper was here when we arrived there. We took off the wallpaper to paint the kitchen yellow (but we left the old furniture: so that is why there is still a bit of old wallpaper)... and now we change the furnitures and wall tiles. This is a renovation in stages!
Rustic 80's: c'est génial comme description du papier peint ;-) Directement moins glamour que "vintage". Bon courage pour les travaux et vite! des photos du résultat!
I do think it's a lovely sight to see the old and the new. But you're going to have a new kitchen? Can't wait to see it!
RépondreSupprimerI kind of like this type of wall paper - not in my own house, mind you, but in old houses, so I can imagine an old spinster living there, with her numerous tabby cats, and drinking hot coco or tea every afternoon, staring at her yellowing flower wall paper...
RépondreSupprimerA new kitchen adventure! Exciting!
Nicki
Iris: I'm in a hurry that works progress. It's a mess all over the house!
RépondreSupprimerNicki: Maybe I would have liked a little more this wallpaper if it was older. In fact, all the horrible wallpaper in our house dated from the eighty in a rustic style ... always brown :)
is that the last of the original wallpaper? it must have been a little funny to see it again when you removed the cupboards!
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: Yes, the brown wallpaper was here when we arrived there. We took off the wallpaper to paint the kitchen yellow (but we left the old furniture: so that is why there is still a bit of old wallpaper)... and now we change the furnitures and wall tiles. This is a renovation in stages!
RépondreSupprimerQuelle est belle cette photo !!! Et bon courage ;-))
RépondreSupprimerRustic 80's: c'est génial comme description du papier peint ;-) Directement moins glamour que "vintage".
RépondreSupprimerBon courage pour les travaux et vite! des photos du résultat!
Can't wait to follow the progress! Bonne chance!
RépondreSupprimer