19/10/2011

Corner view: whatever tickles your fancy...





This little notebook is a good example of fancy. Inside, there are only pictures of various walls where you can write, draw, scribble what you want, what's going through your head (which is not necessarily very interesting and brilliant!). But it's nice :)
I 'lent' a few pages to my daughter who also wanted to draw her own fancy!

To discover other fancies all over the world, visit the Francesca's blog!

22 commentaires:

  1. what a cool idea for a notebook!
    PS I used a theme you'd sent me back in june, as I didn't hear from Susanna!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. C'est excellent, comme carnet! Moi, je laisse de temps en temps mon fils gribouiller dans mon agenda, à la date du jour (mais ça dégénère systématiquement!). Bonne journée

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Francesca: No problem fot the theme, you have done well ;)

    Sophie : Oui, moi aussi mon agenda est plein "d'oeuvres d'art" de ma fille ! C'est un bon moyen de l'occuper dans certaines occasions :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like these books very much. An empty book waiting to be filled - there stimulates the imagination.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i love it !! i have never seen such a notebook !

    Here is my ”WHATEVER” !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great idea, such a creative book. And, you've got a nice blog! Beautiful pictures :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That is an amazing idea! The walls inside my house could be in it too. ;) When are you stripping your walls?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A great alternative to having your daughter draw on the walls of your house!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. i love your daughter's impressions! these will become so precious, over time too...
    great book, great idea. really!
    and tickling.
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. c'est le genre de livre que j'adore ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I haven't doodled in a long long time. Have a happy week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. what a nice idea :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Alors ????? Prête pour le grand saut… tomorrow ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. oooooooooooooooooh. tickled now.
    (is it easy to find?)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Quelle idée géniale ! Mais tu l'as eu où, ce joli carnet ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. La ninja & Alma: I bought it on the internet. ;) I had discovered it on the blog of Bohème Circus.

    https://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_10?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Denglish-books&field-keywords=walls+notebook&sprefix=walls+note

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. This looks great! But as I know myself I wouldn't do a single sketch into it, because I'd be afraid to "destroy" the beautiful pages. Sounds weird, I know, but I have a similar telephone sketch book and I wasn't able to draw a single line on the nice pages! ;oD

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Great book - and you should contact the publishers and demand a commission as we all want one now!

    RépondreSupprimer