I went to Paris last Wednesday to meet Maria and her lovely daughter. It was really nice. We walked and chatted a lot ... a bit difficult for me with my bad English ;)
What great memories, I hope I will see them again.
Have a look at the Li+Belle Monday Trip!













Dear Elsa thank you so much for everything♥To meet you in Paris was so lovely and unforgetable to me and my girl.We have been speaking together that you showed to us the real beauty of Paris.
RépondreSupprimerThank you
hugs
maria and aino
Très jolies photos from Paris !!!
RépondreSupprimerAh! Paris...
RépondreSupprimerChouettes photos, mais celle en noir et blanc est digne d'un poster, elle réveille en moi toute ma fascination adolescente pour la capitale, ses toits, ses écrivains, ses places et bancs publics... Merci!
Maria: Maybe next time in Paris... or in Helsinki ;)
RépondreSupprimerAlex: Merci bien :)
Sophie : Ah, merci du compliment ! Quand on se balade à Paris, il y a toujours plein de choses à voir et à photographier... même quand le temps est gris et triste comme il l'était ce jour là.
Your photos call a wonderful memory alive in me. Paris is beautiful, I enjoyed the city. And also very Smila.
RépondreSupprimerToo bad that I could be away from your meeting. Unfortunately, the distance is too great.
I see that you have visited the Galerie Vivienne? It's very beautiful? Yes?
Kristin: Yes, we have drunk a tea in the Callerie Vivienne. It's a very nice place. I didn't know it before!
RépondreSupprimerAh, Paris.... I wish I could have met you there too! Beautiful photos! They made me feel as if I WAS there! Thanks!
RépondreSupprimerI hope you enjoyed yourselves!
RépondreSupprimerSally: Maybe one day when you will come back in France ;)
RépondreSupprimerAlma : Oui, c'était super sympa, une journée pleine d'émotions.