We regularly do bike rides along the Loire. I already posted almost the same photos I think... my daughter and her bike were just much smaller :)
Cold arrived last Saturday but when the weather is sunny, it's not a problem for me.
I'll try to post more regularly if not, I am afraid that this blog will not survive!













so lovely! chanceuses d'y vivre! merci de partager ce paysage doux avec nous.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful photo's!
RépondreSupprimerHave a lovely week!
Madelief x
Superbe promenade... avec des couleurs qui réchauffent l'âme :)
RépondreSupprimerelle fait envie votre balade et quelle belle lumière d'automne !
RépondreSupprimerYour surroundings are very clean, and autumn colors are beautiful!Especially I like the eight. Glorious! I envy you that you ride bikes! I like to bike for my stroll in my area so that I can move farther away. However there are many long slopes here and I ended up giving up. Have a good week!
RépondreSupprimerHere it came the cold and the rain..so no walks, no rides...maybe a bit of blogging...we should survive...just to come and say hello ;)
RépondreSupprimerI will come and take a stroll with you any day! What lovely views!
RépondreSupprimerhttp://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/
Une bien jolie lumière ! Ces bords de Loire sont si beaux !
RépondreSupprimerLooks soooo pretty where you are! Thanks for sharing. Good night :-)
RépondreSupprimer