What to do in my country?
Many things I think but for simplicity, I decided to show you "what to do in my region".
So you can visit castles, it's the local specialty of Loire Valley (with wine too)!
There are everywhere, large and very small ones.
All these castles are located less than 70 km from home.
Enjoy :)
Château d'Azay-le-Rideau
Château de Montrésor
Château de Chaumont sur Loire
Château d'Amboise
Château de Cheverny
Château de Blois
Château de Rigny Ussé
Château de Chambord
Château de Villandry
Forteresse de Chinon
Château de Luynes
Château de Montpoupon
Château de Chenonceau
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.













Absolutely stunning! Each one of them and their surroundings.
RépondreSupprimerI think I need to visit this corner of the world.
D
fairytale castles! I too need to visit.
RépondreSupprimerIl n'y a que celui de Luynes et de Cheverny que je n'ai pas encore visité ! Plein de merveilles juste à côté, j'adore !
RépondreSupprimerbreathtaking!
RépondreSupprimerStunning! To have so many castles in your region - how lucky you are!
RépondreSupprimeraren't they gorgeous?! i've visited azay-le-rideau, chenonceau and villandry but i would be very happy to visit them again and again. it does seem like a magical place, the loire.
RépondreSupprimerThis fun you have visited them :) maybe you'll come back to visit other?
Supprimerwow you live nearby fairytailes!! I knew France has castles, but now I know were to go! They are all amazing...I´m still sitting behind the pc with open mouth...!
RépondreSupprimeryou live in la vallée de la loire? oh · just · my!
RépondreSupprimeri mean, oh · just · my!
it is dream of mine to come and see those!
better stay friends with you... ;)))
n♥
you tell me if you go here ;)
SupprimerI remember working in Orleans "some" years ago, and visiting some of the castles by bike! Oh, a wonderful part of France indeed. J'aimerai y revenir sans doute!
RépondreSupprimerYou worked in Orléans? Oh fun! if you come back in the area, stop in Tours!
Supprimeroh - are they for real? of course i know they are, but they are so beautiful, on beautiful landscapes!
RépondreSupprimerDe tous ces merveilleux châteaux, c'est Chambord qui remporte la palme...
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful castles - we have a bunch in Sweden as well! :-)
RépondreSupprimerI think I visited just three of them ;(....but I enjoyed a lot...have incredible B&W film photos...so it was time ago ;)
RépondreSupprimerimpressionnante ta sélection ... j'ai encore beaucoup de choses à découvrir dans notre beau pays !
RépondreSupprimer