11/02/2015

corner view / love in my corner



I took these pictures last evening when my daughter went to her riding lesson. It has been 3 years now she rides every week. I think she has made real progress this year. She's autonomous when she takes care of her pony before riding and once on it, her position is better. Nevertheless one year ago, I remember she wanted to give up because she was afraid to jump. It's her love for ponies that allowed this.

Did I already told you it was the same for me?  ;)  ;)  ;)


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.


23 commentaires:

  1. like mummy, like daughter, he? classic! n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Did I once told you that I learned to ride? Many years ago. Before I went to Chile, and wanted to ride there. I learned to ride in Western style, as practiced in Chile. Sometimes I felt like a cowgirl. ;) But really - deep inside of me - I was always afraid of riding. And after I had traveled to Chile and I am there once rode through the Andes, I never sat on a horse again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I never ride a horse...it is something in my list...never find someone to go with me...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I so wanted a pony when I was a little girl. I was thrilled when I actually got to ride during a week in summer camp all those years ago. I'm glad your daughter stuck with it. Lucky girl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. L'amour, où qu'il se trouve, nous fait faire bien des choses... folles parfois... mais toujours belles !! Continues tu à monter ???

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui ! J'ai repris en même temps qu'elle a commencé :)

      Supprimer
  6. Oh this is so sweet.... much like my daughter & my youngest granddaughter!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. j'ai une copine qui a fait pareil, pendant que ses fils apprenaient! je suis très enthousiaste - mais jusque maintenant - plutôt pour les autres que pour moi-même! bravo pour vous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Any so many great lessons to learn with horseback riding and caring for such a special horse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. sweet story about your daughter and also your going through the same, so you must know how it feels like to be afraid to jump, but the love for the horse is stronger!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Sweet! I loved horses when I was little, but never had the opportunity to learn how to ride.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Wonderful, so much richness in this experience for her!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. what a good thing that they make it part of horse-riding lessons taking care of your animal. are you still riding?

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. So cute in her riding clothes and what beautiful pony.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Beautiful horses. It's wonderful that she has this outlet of love. :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. so gorgeous and to persist and fall deeper in love....that's a beautiful thing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I would love to ride horses :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I think it's wonderful for children to develop such relationships with animals. It takes a special kind of child that cares properly and deeply for an animal and she and the animal will be rewarded with all sorts of benefits, including love!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I think it's wonderful for children to develop such relationships with animals. It takes a special kind of child that cares properly and deeply for an animal and she and the animal will be rewarded with all sorts of benefits, including love!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Beautiful love story!! How special that she can develop a love for horses and riding, she looks so natural, thats great that you ride too, and shared your love with her. happy riding! ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. That is so special - good on her for persisting with her riding even though she was scared. She let love lead her rather than fear - so good! Karyn, Eliza's Dream

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. ça m'aurait bien étonné qu'elle ne suive pas les traces de sa mère !! De bien belles balades toutes les deux en perspective !!!

    RépondreSupprimer