toujours aussi beau! Paris pourrait s'en inspirer!bise parisienne!
Oui, tout à fait ! Bon we.
Wooo!They are so inspiring art. I like them . Yes,all of them! Menthe.Have a good day!
I wish it was like this in the city where I live ...
Gosh, you must have done quite a lot of walking to see all of them, because they are so many different places. Sooooo nice to see my city through your eyes and camera:) Happy weekend to you and yours.
We walked a lot during that week. It's always nice to discover art in unusual places, and Stavanger is full of surprises :)
toujours aussi beau! Paris pourrait s'en inspirer!
RépondreSupprimerbise parisienne!
Oui, tout à fait ! Bon we.
SupprimerWooo!
RépondreSupprimerThey are so inspiring art. I like them . Yes,all of them! Menthe.
Have a good day!
I wish it was like this in the city where I live ...
SupprimerGosh, you must have done quite a lot of walking to see all of them, because they are so many different places. Sooooo nice to see my city through your eyes and camera:)
RépondreSupprimerHappy weekend to you and yours.
We walked a lot during that week. It's always nice to discover art in unusual places, and Stavanger is full of surprises :)
Supprimer