14/09/2015

Preikestolen

Here's our favorite part of our vacation in Norway: the Preikestolen!
To do this hike, we took the ferry from Stavanger to go to Tau which is on the opposite coast. On arrival, we caught a bus that took us to the start of the hike.
And here we were not alone! I have never seen so many people on a hiking trail!
The hike takes about four hours. The landscapes were beautiful and varied and when we got to the top: WOW !!!!!
Despite the strong wind and many people, we could have stayed for hours enjoying the view. I was happy because despite my vertigo, I could go to the Preikestolen ;)
When we sat eating our picnic facing this incredible view, we said that we will absolutely return to Norway again to see more.


12 commentaires:

  1. C'est vraiment magnifique !!! Mais whaouuu vertigineux !! Je n'aurais pas pu m'approcher je pense !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je ne me suis jamais approchée à moins de 3 m du bord ! La photo prise à l'aplomb n'a pas été prise par moi, tu t'en doutes :)

      Supprimer
  2. Amazing ! and wow!! So beautiful! Weren't you scared on the top??

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I was not always reassured ... the wind was really strong, I was afraid that my daughter takes off :)

      Supprimer
  3. oh comme cela me rappelle de bons souvenirs !!!
    Par contre, c'est vrai que c'est un peu trop fréquenté mais tout comme toi j'y retournerais bien !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Nous y sommes allés un dimanche, le jour le plus fréquenté semble t-il !

      Supprimer
  4. Oh wow!!!! What an amazing place. Beautiful photographs! There are so many beautiful places I still hope to visit. This is definitely one of them!

    Happy week!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm sure this place would please you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is sooooo nice to see these wonderful images from the area where I live.
    It was wonderful to meet you, and I am very pleased that you have had a good time in Stavanger.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Magnifique! Your photos are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer