Hey!
I'm back in the area. It's good sometimes to spend less time on the internet,
I'm sure you know what I want to say ;)...
A while ago, I discovered all my photos (posted before august 2013) were missing!!!
Blogspot thank you a lot!!!...
Today some pictures of our weekend with Kristin in Amsterdam last May.













Lovely photo's of our capital! Hope you had a good time!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
I hope to come back one day when there will be less tourists....is it possible...not sure ;) ;)
SupprimerUne petite pause, ça fait du bien de temps en temps! Tes photos sont superbes et j'adore la jolie bicyclette. Bon week-end!
RépondreSupprimerThose photos capture the imagination like how Amsterdam is beautiful in the scenery of the water and historical buildings. I like that purple color bicycle by the river.very charming!
RépondreSupprimerHope you have a good weekend!
nice to see you again! me too taking a long break - don't know why. hope you got all your pictures back!!!!! a tout bientot! xoxo
RépondreSupprimerRavi de te "revoir"... et d'admirer cette belle série !!
RépondreSupprimer