13/07/2015

Festival

Every year I post pictures of the festival (Terres du Son) where I have volunteered.
So here again!
I have seen several concerts but none really got me excited. I enjoyed the French singer Izia and also Jeanne Added. But I was a bit disappointed of the two concerts I expected more: The Dø and The Ting Tings ... I found they had done their job but no more.
Maybe it will be better next year!

The Dø
Izia
The ting tings

6 commentaires:

  1. Looks like the festival concert is wonderful Menthe. They must be more powerful in a real place and those paintings as well. The last photo is giving a special feeling. Have a good day.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's always nice to listen to music and discover new bands. The weather was sunny and hot so, not so bad moment ;)

      Supprimer
  2. tout de meme des beaux temps.....ahhhhh ca fait du bien, non?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. too bad, but still, what a wonderful event to be part of!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sympa cette ambiance, malgré les petits déceptions dont tu parles. Voilà un festival et des groupes dont j'ignorais l'existence ;)

    RépondreSupprimer