magnifique! (mais rageant!) au moins vous êtes rentrés sains et saufs!bise parisienne!
Presque sains et saufs... avec une petite bronchite pour moi ;)
Amazing photos, especially that first one! Hope it was fun inspire of the cold.
Despite the weather, I have good memories of this holiday but I am disappointed about the lack of skiing...
This is so fantastic. I need to go to Pyrenees. It looks wonderful.
So beautiful!One day...but stunning, wasn´t it? Need to go back....need to escape again....
Breathtakingly beautiful!Madelief x
gorgeous! welcome home and hope you feel better soon.
Un magnifique nuage qui semble venu d'un autre monde.
beautiful landscape photos ... really like the last ones. very graphic :)
Magnifique ce ciel de la première photo !!!!
You take such beautiful photos! The trees almost look like a texture of a fabric or something :)
So beautiful! Sorry the weather didn't cooperate ... hope you had a nice holiday anyway!
magnifique! (mais rageant!) au moins vous êtes rentrés sains et saufs!
RépondreSupprimerbise parisienne!
Presque sains et saufs... avec une petite bronchite pour moi ;)
SupprimerAmazing photos, especially that first one! Hope it was fun inspire of the cold.
RépondreSupprimerDespite the weather, I have good memories of this holiday but I am disappointed about the lack of skiing...
SupprimerThis is so fantastic. I need to go to Pyrenees. It looks wonderful.
RépondreSupprimerSo beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerOne day...but stunning, wasn´t it?
Need to go back....need to escape again....
Breathtakingly beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
gorgeous! welcome home and hope you feel better soon.
RépondreSupprimerUn magnifique nuage qui semble venu d'un autre monde.
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful landscape photos ... really like the last ones. very graphic :)
RépondreSupprimerMagnifique ce ciel de la première photo !!!!
RépondreSupprimerYou take such beautiful photos! The trees almost look like a texture of a fabric or something :)
RépondreSupprimerSo beautiful! Sorry the weather didn't cooperate ... hope you had a nice holiday anyway!
RépondreSupprimer