Did you notice when we walk in a city we don't know, we always look up?
That was my case in Copenhagen last september. I enjoyed seeing the wonderful steeples (hope it's the right word, not sure...) there are anywhere in this city. That of the old stock exchange (first picture) is my favorite.
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.










Those are fantastic! Can you imagine the work that went into designing and creating those?!?
RépondreSupprimerGreat pictures. I love to looked up in Paris. The city is famous for the roofs and many chimneys. This is so great.
RépondreSupprimerAmazing!
RépondreSupprimerI haven't been to the top of that building though I have seen it before. My husband would love to go to the top as that is his thing every city we visit.
RépondreSupprimerIl ne faut jamais oublier de lever les yeux !! Quelle belle série !! Merci pour cette promenade entre terre et ciel !
RépondreSupprimerwhen i'm in a city, i look up and down and everywhere ... and especially 'at' shop windows :)
RépondreSupprimerHahaha...I always look up...and if I can, I go up to look down and around
RépondreSupprimerJ'adore cette belle architecture! C'est très important de lever les yeux. J'ai envie de vister Copenhague un jour!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful spires! Happy weekend!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
Nice photos, I love Copenhagen! :-)
RépondreSupprimerI'm such a big fan of looking up....& these are great examples of why!
RépondreSupprimer