23/03/2015

Back to Skansen

Skansen / Stockholm / Sweden
Once again I post pictures of this open air museum taken less than two years. I think whenever spring is coming I have cravings for Sweden ;)
More photos of Skansen here, here and here.











5 commentaires:

  1. Quel joli endroit! J'aimerias bien visiter la Suède un jour. Les maisons sont très mignonnes. Merci pour ton commentaire. Notting Hill est un de mes quartiers préféférés. Heureusement il faisait très beau mais il y avait des orages quand tu y étais. Quel dommage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I always love your photos of Sweden ....a place I so want to go....thanks for sharing it so that I can live vicariously...at least for now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Somewhere to calmly get lost....something I need...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So nice!!! I share your cravings for Sweden.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. lovely lovely town. i'd love to spend the whole day exploring and taking pictures of the place

    RépondreSupprimer