Maybe you remember a Corner View whose theme was "experience". I chose to show you cards made to "promote" my work (here). I realized a new one that was not finished at that time. Now it's done, and here it is. This is my last trip to Copenhagen that inspired me ;)
And once again, I think the colors look a bit saturated on Blogspot...
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

I love the variations of blue hues and that it's on graph.
RépondreSupprimerlove your work...really nice
RépondreSupprimerVery pretty! :-)
RépondreSupprimeri love the vintage look
RépondreSupprimerFabulous! I'd love a large version hanging in my wall.
RépondreSupprimerOr rather ON my wall. Sigh.
RépondreSupprimerThis looks wonderful, Elsa! I think you'll be very inspired from Amsterdam too. :)
RépondreSupprimerLove it!
RépondreSupprimerI think this one is my favorite! Great job!
RépondreSupprimerI love cards and I do love your card!
RépondreSupprimerso gorgeous, Elsa! the only comment (and i know nothing about communication visuelle and advertisement!), is that the font for your 'job description' may be a little too small, and blends in too much, instead of leaping out. but the overall effect is beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerGenerally, "Communication visuelle & Création graphique" are terms that are recognized by my "future" customers.
SupprimerThis card has a back side where there are examples of graphic creations. And when I send this card by mail, I also attached a letter with "blabla" ;)
Colours are okey!
RépondreSupprimerHugs
from
Maria
Elle est géniale cette carte... et parfaite pour illustrer ce que l'imagination ajoute à notre réalité !
RépondreSupprimeri actually love that saturation, it makes it spring to life...
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful. any house&home inspired work convinces me straight away.
n♥
ma petite enveloppe est partie aujourd'hui, j'espère qu'elle arrivera vite jusqu'à toi !
RépondreSupprimerDear Elsa - you must think I am the most horrible person. I received the lovely post cards and have them framed and hanging in my entryway. I sent you a thank you post card from Thailand, but none of my other Thai post cards reached their destination so I fear that you didn't receive yours either. You must think I am a horrible ingrate! I am making you a little something and will post it next week. xoxox Heather
RépondreSupprimerp.s. I've been back since April, but am just going through my notes and getting my photos in order and that's when I saw my post card list and realized that you never got my thank you.
RépondreSupprimer