Watched last night.
A great film about the mathematician Alan Turing who managed to discover the secret of the German encryption machine (Enigma) during World War II. It is said, thanks to him, the war was shortened to two years and there was 14 million deaths in less ...
At the end, the film also shows how he was very badly treated because of his homosexuality (finally he committed suicide at 41 biting into a poisoned apple...).
It's the pioneer of computing.
The actor Benedict Cumberbatch plays perfectly. I advise you this movie !

I saw this last night too! Brilliant movie! So sad he klilled himself. So horrible how they treated him.
RépondreSupprimerGlad you liked this movie!
SupprimerYou need to cook at 176 degrees which is the conversion for American 350 degrees.
RépondreSupprimerThank you! I had totally forgotten this.... ;)
SupprimerThis was such a good film! Glad you thought so too!
RépondreSupprimerRight, a good and very interesting story...
Supprimernot that i will watch movies anytime soon, but right now i'm all for happy ending stories :)
RépondreSupprimerHummm, not an happy end there...
SupprimerTake note...long since i don´t go to the cinema...but well..how knows
RépondreSupprimerAucun doute, je le verrai ;)
RépondreSupprimerÇa a l'air vraiment intéressant. Je n'aime pas trop les films tristes mais j'ai envie de voir ce film quand même.
RépondreSupprimerOui, vas-y, ça vaut le coup.
SupprimerI once saw a trailer about this movie and forgot about it. So thanks for bringing this to my attention again: I will write it on my list of must sees. I love tghis actor in Sherlock Holmes, let's see how he is in this movie.
RépondreSupprimerAgree with you, this actor is great ;)
SupprimerJ'ai beaucoup aimé !!!
RépondreSupprimerTant mieux, c'est vrai que c'est un très bon film.
SupprimerVu dans l'avion ! Et j'ai aimé !!
RépondreSupprimer