looks like a nice weather. have a great fun there!
Thank you Niken!
Sounds like a great plan and it still looks like summer there! We have definitely crossed the line into autumn here in Finland. I have to wear socks again... :)
I think it's one of the only places in France where summer is still here! Elsewhere the fall is also there :(
Sounds absolutely perfect! Have fun!Madelief x
This is not too bad...... ;)
Hi,MentheLooks you have a beautiful trip! What a peaceful beach with nice weather and people!Glad to visit you. I am finally coming back!
Beautiful place and weather but too many people on the beach! So we are going on a beach where there is more space!
looks like a nice weather. have a great fun there!
RépondreSupprimerThank you Niken!
SupprimerSounds like a great plan and it still looks like summer there! We have definitely crossed the line into autumn here in Finland. I have to wear socks again... :)
RépondreSupprimerI think it's one of the only places in France where summer is still here! Elsewhere the fall is also there :(
SupprimerSounds absolutely perfect! Have fun!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
This is not too bad...... ;)
SupprimerHi,Menthe
RépondreSupprimerLooks you have a beautiful trip! What a peaceful beach with nice weather and people!
Glad to visit you. I am finally coming back!
Beautiful place and weather but too many people on the beach! So we are going on a beach where there is more space!
Supprimer