25/08/2014

Antibes













Some pictures of Antibes (located between Nice and Cannes) where we were before yesterday. The old town is very nice. We enjoy the good weather because the weather is not always good elsewhere in France. The sea is not as hot than usual but I'm not complaining (24°C)!

10 commentaires:

  1. Great photos! Beautiful colors and perfect combinations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful photos of Antibes...I love it there....although we did get robbed there once....not so nice.....but still have lovely sunny memories as well....you have captured the beauty perfectly! Love your wedding photo too. I love taking the odd wedding pic but yours is really supper! Enjoy the sunshine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful, Elsa. I wish I could walk with you through this city. And swim in the ocean.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh yes it would be very nice... and you forgot "and drinking an aperitif on a terrace" !!! ;D

      Supprimer
  4. Beautiful Elsa, so much light, sun and that blue water....

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have to enjoy the beautiful weather because it will be very different when I will come back at home.... :(

      Supprimer
  5. Oh wow! You really make the most beautiful pictures! I've only been to France once, but when I see these photo's... Gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I was there many many years ago. I looks very pretty :)

    RépondreSupprimer