I love that first photo! This was a much more exotic festival of gardens than I saw in Cahors.
I still love the contrast of red with green vegetation (and black water).
Lovely festival! I've never seen like it! I esp. like the shadows of the boards in the next to last one. I find that structure fascinating. :>)
On the last photo, the vegetal sculpture called "the juicer"... ;)
Lovely girl grows and becomes large. :)
I love that first photo! This was a much more exotic festival of gardens than I saw in Cahors.
RépondreSupprimerI still love the contrast of red with green vegetation (and black water).
SupprimerLovely festival! I've never seen like it! I esp. like the shadows of the boards in the next to last one. I find that structure fascinating. :>)
RépondreSupprimerOn the last photo, the vegetal sculpture called "the juicer"... ;)
SupprimerLovely girl grows and becomes large. :)
RépondreSupprimer