Good morning,Menthe,In my country,there is a china town in Yokohama ,which features various Chinese restaurants. I recognized the photo in the tenth shot. Thank you for link. Wow,that is the amazing place!!!!! Have a good day!
Thank you Tomoko :)
Ces photos sont superbes. On a visité Hong Kong plusieurs fois mais j'ai envie d'aller à Xian un jour.
Et moi, j'irais bien à Hong-Kong... ;)
ça donne envie de partiiiiir !!!! ;-))
I love seeing these wonderful photos of China. What an amazing trip it must have been!
This is the kind of trip I will not forget!
We went many years ago now, loved it! :) xxx
You had to keep beautiful memories. I would like to go back soon!
Good morning,Menthe,
RépondreSupprimerIn my country,there is a china town in Yokohama ,which features various Chinese restaurants. I recognized the photo in the tenth shot. Thank you for link. Wow,that is the amazing place!!!!!
Have a good day!
Thank you Tomoko :)
SupprimerCes photos sont superbes. On a visité Hong Kong plusieurs fois mais j'ai envie d'aller à Xian un jour.
RépondreSupprimerEt moi, j'irais bien à Hong-Kong... ;)
Supprimerça donne envie de partiiiiir !!!! ;-))
RépondreSupprimerI love seeing these wonderful photos of China. What an amazing trip it must have been!
RépondreSupprimerThis is the kind of trip I will not forget!
SupprimerWe went many years ago now, loved it! :) xxx
RépondreSupprimerYou had to keep beautiful memories. I would like to go back soon!
Supprimer