14/05/2014

corner view / taste


As usual I didn't anticipate to take pictures for the Corner View...
So no pictures but the menu of what I ate for lunch:
simple but tasty ;)

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

15 commentaires:

  1. Now I have a yearning for some delicious strawberry tea!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ça me convient (peut-être avec un thé à la menthe à la place du thé aux fraises…)
    bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sounds good! And, like Bev, I now want some strawberry tea. (We have raspberry in the kitchen. (I'm at work.) I'll see if that will do the trick.)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. An ideal lunch (surtout si pris dans le jardin! Ah, le Printemps!)
    Bonne journee,

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. what a tasty menu :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. you're making me remember i need to go eat a mango - right now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cute menu graphics ! Sounds delicious, so healthy and summery! Bon appetite!! ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sounds great. Great graphic work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. you're a wonderful graphic illustrator!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. hmmmm... i think i should perhaps dive into your menu, and then for after-afters, we can go on that long walk together? n♥

    RépondreSupprimer