Fun, family, travel, nature, friends, music, good food, mountains, cats,
art, tea, cinema... and many other things!
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

quel beau collage!
RépondreSupprimerbises parisienne!
life, la vie!
RépondreSupprimeri'll second that... n♥
i think i recognize your friends! :)
RépondreSupprimer;)
SupprimerSo many and so simple!
RépondreSupprimerBe happy!
Wow! A collage of beauty! This makes me happy just looking at the gorgeous photos!:>) I like the poppies photo and the one of the green chairs the best.
RépondreSupprimerJe te reconnais bien dans tout ça !!!
RépondreSupprimerThose are some of the same things that make me happy, too! I love the collection of photos here.
RépondreSupprimerA terrific collage! Nice that there's so much happiness!
RépondreSupprimerLove your collage! Yes, all very good things to be happy about! Looking at your photos make me happy!
RépondreSupprimerall those things...and yes, big big windows. enjoy - yes a lovely collage!
RépondreSupprimerThere are so many happiness in that photos. Fun and fun! That makes me smile!
RépondreSupprimerThat lady riding on the horse are you,aren't you?
Happy day!
yes it is ;)
SupprimerLooking at your photos, I feel you are a master in the art of happiness!♡
RépondreSupprimerBTW is that Budapest? Looks so gorgeous! My relative has just travelled there and fell in love it there.
Happy days, Happy travels!
Yes, this is a picture of the Budapest's parliament.
SupprimerGreat! Also the things that make me happy (except for the horse back riding which makes also hayfeverish ;).
RépondreSupprimerVoilà tout ce qui compte ! Beaucoup de happiness dans ta vie, trop bien :)
RépondreSupprimerLooks like a lot of happiness to me !
RépondreSupprimerThis is my list as well. I agree in everything.
RépondreSupprimerBecause I am.:):)
of course..... ;D
Supprimer