07/05/2014

corner view / good memories


Not easy to choose a photo reminding me of good memories ... I have plenty! 
As I didn't want to make a post with 300 photos or more... I chose only one.
My daughter, when she was 5 years old, it was the end of summer,
at the Pagoda of Chanteloup (near Amboise city in Loire valley).

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

24 commentaires:

  1. wonderful balance in your image, with that pagoda in back. lately i have been fascinated by pagodas, so i'm thrilled to find one here so unexpectedly! n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That photo is that kind of good memory...and is it near Loira?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cute! The memory of our children is the most valuable. That, to what we think most likely later.

    P. S. I would have liked to see all 300 photos, and more.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha, but you know me, I'm not brave enough to select and post hundreds of pictures! ;)

      Supprimer
  4. lovely photo. yes, they are wonderful repositories of memory. when i can't sleep i like to look at my own - but not the computerized versions - rather the one's on paper in proper old albums. odd isn't it?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I also like to dive into old (on paper) albums sometimes. That's right, this is different than looking at photos on the computer ... I don't know why ...

      Supprimer
  5. I love how the pagoda appears to be surrounded by storm clouds and your adorable daughter appears to be in sun :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a beautiful photo and sweet memory!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi, Menthe,
    This is such a beautiful place and great depth!
    Have a good day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is really sweet and a true piece of art as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a lovely photograph. And what an astoundingly gorgeous place! Oh to live surrounded by such beauty!! Precious memories :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely picture! The Loire is such a nice river. I remember sitting on a bench overlooking the river, eating apples and chatting with the rest of the Tops. (Our holidays in France always render such good memories.)

    Nicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I want to choose my daugther's photo,too. When I see photos in her childhood, many old good memories and warm feeling rush into my mind.
    Have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Au premier coup d'œil, sans te lire, on ne se croirait pas en France !! Et encore moins à Amboise. Je ne connais pas cette Pagode !! Et c'est rigolo de voir ta mini… avec son doudou… un cheval ??? ;-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Même réflexion qu'Alex... La photographie, de plus, est magnifique... et me donne envie de découvrir ce site que je ne connais pas non plus ! Un très beau choix de mémoire ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. This is a lovely photo! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I'd like to know what your daughter is thinking at this moment.
    Great photo

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. what a lovely photo :) Does your daughter remember?

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Très belle photo !!! On se croirait vraiment en Asie !! As-tu utilisé un filtre ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci :) Non pas de filtre mais 1 ou 2 bidouillages sous Ph*toshop !

      Supprimer