No winter yet? How can this be? I can give you some winter if you want, I have more than my share! Beautiful rose and skirt. And Happy new year right back!
Incredible! The same here, maybe I also need to post about it. I loove your dress by the way!We went skiing in Austria, Hopfgarten. You also ski, don't you? Will you be doing it this year as well?
Looks like a lovely sort of winter day….enjoy!
RépondreSupprimerIt's good to enjoy small sunny times sometimes...
Supprimerlove your skirt! i'm all bundled up today, because it's nasty out there, but the temps are still above average.
RépondreSupprimerIn fact this is a (Swedish) dress I just bought on sale ;) I love it!
SupprimerKeep warm with your pretty green jacket ;)
roses and kittens - and not yet winter? la vie est belle in your backyard!
RépondreSupprimerOui, je peux presque dire ça ! ;)
SupprimerNo winter yet? How can this be? I can give you some winter if you want, I have more than my share! Beautiful rose and skirt.
RépondreSupprimerAnd Happy new year right back!
I don't mind a bit of your cold winter and if you guaranteed me the sun! ;)
SupprimerJolie robe miss !!! L'hiver n'est pas chez nous non plus… ça va faire bizarre si le froid glacial arrive !!!
RépondreSupprimerMerci ! Oui, c'est certain mais je préfère ça à la pluie et au vent d'aujourd'hui... ;)
SupprimerIncredible! The same here, maybe I also need to post about it. I loove your dress by the way!We went skiing in Austria, Hopfgarten. You also ski, don't you? Will you be doing it this year as well?
RépondreSupprimerAustria should be a nice place to ski. I've never been there.
SupprimerWe're going to ski in the Pyrenees.