In the darkness, my husband...
In the light, tea and cinnamon bun :)
Photo taken in a cafe in the park of Drottningholm castle (Sweden).
Happy new year to all the cornerviewers ;)
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

i really love this photo. haha, yes, his hand is pretty obvious, but if you don't put that arrow, i could think it was bodiless hand. that cafe looks so cozy too. i love the brickwall
RépondreSupprimerHihi...I'm looking for the button to lighten up the photo, just to get a better impression of your husband! ;o)
RépondreSupprimerBut I like it this way as well...fits the location perfectly!
Happy new year to you, too!
Il y a certains secrets que l'on doit garder pour soi, tu as raison ;) C'est toute la magie de l'ombre et de la lumière.
RépondreSupprimerJe te souhaite cependant une année lumineuse !
Haha....ha! It is fun! Good smile on his face. I would like try this way for me some day.
RépondreSupprimerI like your sense of humor. Very good. :):):) He is a darksideboy too? ;)
RépondreSupprimerThis morning the internet is running very slowly at the coffeeshop so I saw your words before I got to see your photo. I thought you were being very poetic!
RépondreSupprimerlol :0) …I like the cozy light & shadow feeling!
RépondreSupprimerI love this - made me giggle!
RépondreSupprimerHappy new year!
love it :D
RépondreSupprimerhello to your husband! :)
RépondreSupprimerhahaha...great humor this one!!
RépondreSupprimerhappy new year!
Great shot! Happy New Year! Hope the bun was tasty!
RépondreSupprimerA great mood. Wanna have this too - expect your husband ;-)
RépondreSupprimerand a very happy new year to you too, nice contrast here.
RépondreSupprimertasty too, the bun. your husband will remain a secret. ;)))
n♥
L'homme de l'ombre… ça lui va bien !!! ;-)))
RépondreSupprimer;-D
SupprimerThat looks cosy indeed! :-)
RépondreSupprimerBelle photo !!! Bonne année à toi et à ton homme mystérieux !!
RépondreSupprimer