Views on my street this morning from the window of the room where I work.
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.



Love it! But... where is a little man walking with a baguette under his arm?? Sorry, I can't help it, this is how france is in my mind, there is always a little old man walking with a baguette.
RépondreSupprimerAnd he must be wearing a beret!!
SupprimerCharming! I love seeing all the rooftops in your first photo. Very picturesque!
RépondreSupprimerHow civilized to be able to work from home, but Alla is right, where's the boulangerie? :)
RépondreSupprimerThe boulangerie is not far ;) on the second photo, you go straight for 400 m and you will find a boulangerie where you can buy baguettes and croissants! ;)
SupprimerSo lovely....so very
RépondreSupprimerOops....so very French! Beautiful morning view!
RépondreSupprimerTu as pris les photos ce matin ?! On dirait qu'il reste du givre sur la toiture
RépondreSupprimerOui, c'était ce matin et il y avait du givre sur pas mal de toitures.
SupprimerA view, that I know. And I love it! :)
RépondreSupprimerso different to what I am accustomed too. It looks peaceful.
RépondreSupprimerthe light is lovely! it looks very peaceful where you live - except for that construction crane down the road!
RépondreSupprimerLooks very pretty in my opinion! :-)
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful! Simply charming.
RépondreSupprimerHow lovely! And I would love to live somewhere where I could walk places... maybe I need to come to your village and be the "man" who walks around carrying a baguette :-) I have a couple of cute berets...
RépondreSupprimerLovely! And to have a boulangerie so close to home! So tempting . . . :-)
RépondreSupprimeri like it!
RépondreSupprimerit feels lived in.
well, it would too, still, i like it!
n♥
C'est très calme le matin là-bas! Il faisait froid aussi. On voit le givre sur la toiture.
RépondreSupprimerhttp://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
what a lovely light :)
RépondreSupprimer