05/12/2013

book & movie





I was thrilled to read this book Viveca Sten (La reine de la Baltique /  I de lugnaste vatten) because the story takes place on Sandhamn island where I went last May. Reading the book, I recognized a lot of places where I walked... fun! This detective novel was very nice, you can read it ;)

Initially, I was not very excited to see this french movie ("Les garçons et Guillaume, à table"). But many people said it was a very good movie so I went. I have no regrets because I had a great time. This film is full of emotion, laughter and modesty too.


6 commentaires:

  1. what a nice book cover, if that is the island, it must be a beautiful place.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I don't know if this is really a photo of the Sandhamn island. Not sure because almost all houses and cabins were well kept and very clean.

      Supprimer
  2. C'est toujours bon d'entendre une autre opinion! Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. De rien ! Mais toujours difficile pour moi de m'exprimer en anglais clairement et avec précision ;)

      Supprimer
  3. I take note....I am in the mood of detective books, taken place in the north!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. have not read any of her books yet. Not long ago I read all of Åsa Larsson's books. They take place in Kiruna and they really made me want to visit even though I don't like cold places very much :)

    RépondreSupprimer