04/11/2013

Movie(s)




These last two weeks we went to the cinema several times.

The first film is a little crazy comedy with a french actor I like (Albert Dupontel...a crazy guy too).

We went to see the other two movies with my daughter. "Sur le chemin de l'école / On the way to school", shows us how to go to school can be very complicated in some countries. And how some of us are lucky! I want my daughter to see these children who have living areas and way of life so different from ours. The four children who are filmed live in Kenya, Morocco, India and Argentina.

The third movie  "Ma maman est en Amérique.../ My mom is in America, she met Buffalo Bill" is a touching and delicate cartoon.

Except "On the way to school" I'm not sure these films will cross the french border.

3 commentaires:

  1. These sound like very interesting films to see.I have missed your blog post while I was away. It is fun to have the chance to catch up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Interesting, I´ll se if I stumble upon any of these!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'aimerais bien regarder le premier film. Le dernier film que j'ai vu était Thérèse Desquéroux il y a deux semaines et ça m'a beaucoup plu.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer