06/11/2013

Corner view / wine


Here is one of my favorite red wines: Chinon. And as luck, it's a wine of my region ;)
To learn a little more about Chinon, it's here.

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

11 commentaires:

  1. I love that I can see your reflection in the bottle :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. On va être un peu au retard mais attendez nous au moins pour l'apéro…

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks yummy! I'll have to add that region to travel wish list!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is an inviting photo! I can practically taste the wine just from looking at it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. à ta santé, alors!
    i think i like this one too, but i'm a bad ass at distinguishing the better ones from the lesser. thanks for the cheers!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. that is lucky - to have local supply of your favorite wine! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. how nice ... I would like to find a favorite wine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Since the bottle already looks good. :) The wine from Franconia tastes good. I drank mainly white wine. You know that I like very much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Take note...and better visit the region to taste ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. so...you live in paradise? ;-)
    castles and the loire and the wine..... "sigh"

    RépondreSupprimer