21/10/2013

it's monday







White peach tea with the end of my birthday cake :(
It was fine this morning, it's gray tonight.
Nap (with open-eyed) ...
New scarf.
A resident of the dining room.
A restaurant that I love: cheese tasting & wine. It was saturday.

16 commentaires:

  1. Good morning! Your sweet cat,she is always curious!
    Tomoko

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really like your tea cups :)
    and the cheese looks very good!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It was very good, these cheeses had very different tastes and some of them were very strong :)

      Supprimer
  3. Love the cups in the first one...and happy birthday!
    Good plan, cheese and wine

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh now I'm jealous. Restaurant to try out cheese and wine. Is that what you showed me? At the corner, in the front of where we parked?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. belated happy birthday! that cheese plate looks good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. birthday cake? happy birthday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Joyeux Anniversaire avec un peu de retard !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh punaise l'assiette Muuuuuuuumh de fromage !!! ;-))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je tiens à te préciser que c'était "plat unique", pas de dessert après !
      ;D

      Supprimer