23/10/2013

Corner view / sacred spaces


Mountains appear to me as a sacred space.
Here are the French Pyrenees not far from Andorra.


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

11 commentaires:

  1. Being in the mountains I can breathe in the cool, clean air and relax. I don't go there enough. I'll have to change that. Thanks for the reminder!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. such a great view. i will never forget the feeling when you climb the mountain and get to the top. like seeing the world in a different perspective. gorgeous photo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I feel the same, trying to get to some for next year's hols. You're reminding me I need to book something!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. For me too...the views are sacred...and that feeling....

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. you are right ... there is something so special about mountains :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. well, we are two of the kind

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. there are no mountains here in Holland, but i did go to south-tirol this year and the mountains there are so divine...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. yes, how they make me feel small, and humble. all through silence too.
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer