26/10/2013

In the forest








I've been out all day today.
This morning I returned to riding after 1 month off (because I fell and I had a sprain...).
I was a little stressed but finally everything went well, I rode a mare that I really appreciate.
At the end of day, we went for a walk in the forest. The weather was mild and it was nice to enjoy the quiet. Many trees are still green. We will return in two weeks to see and enjoy more yellow and orange leaves.

19 commentaires:

  1. Sounds lovely with your riding - and being in the forest is always wonderful. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. A walk in the forest is good for the head and body!

      Supprimer
  2. Here it hasn´t rain so much, so there are no mushrooms...or little...miss a walk like that.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Here there were mushrooms everywhere but I think much of them were not good to be eaten.

      Supprimer
  3. superbes, ces photos! surtout des champignons et de la feuille de fougere.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great photos! I admire your eyes. The first photo is my favorite.
    Tomoko

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Jolie balade !! La première photo est super, avec cette prise de vue, on dirait une forêt de champingons géants !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je me demande si je n'ai pas été influencée par le livre que je viens de terminer..."La face cachée de la Lune" de Martin Suter où il est beaucoup question de champignons.... ;)

      Supprimer
  6. It must be hard going back to riding after an accident, whatever the extent. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it, because it's clear that it means much to you.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, you're totally right. The hardest thing is to start again. Now I'm in a hurry to go back!

      Supprimer
  7. ces belles couleurs d'automne cela va me manquer ...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Tu n'as plus les couleurs des saisons mais il y en a de si belles là où tu vis maintenant...

      Supprimer
  8. Ma saison préférée pour les balades en forêt !!! Extra si ton retour en selle s'est bien passé !!!
    Très jolies photos !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci miss :) oui, c'est bien le seul truc que j'aime bien en automne : me balader en forêt !

      Supprimer