Here are lots of (useful) small things that are in a box at the entrance of the house...
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

You have a guitar pick in a box at the entrance of your house? Me too! In fact, I have them scattered all over my home. They seem to multiply!
RépondreSupprimerI have this pick for a long time (when I was taking guitar lessons) but I never know where to store it not to forget or lose it ... so it remains in the entrance box! I think I'll keep it in the (full of dust) bag of my guitar :)
SupprimerI like your collection! Much nicer than mine for sure!
RépondreSupprimerLovely - especially the fish! :-)
RépondreSupprimerLovely little things in your box. :)
RépondreSupprimeryes, I have one of those boxes too - I call those things useful, my husband junk ... can you imagine? :)
RépondreSupprimerwhat a great collection of small things!
RépondreSupprimerlove the fish - is that a noise maker? what do you call them in french?
RépondreSupprimerit is very useful to have a box for useful little things :)
RépondreSupprimerI have a feeling your house is a fun one.
RépondreSupprimerWhat a sweet collection. Two things are drawing my eyes. One is the red magnet 神風meaning divine wind. The other is a nostalgic goldfish toy!
RépondreSupprimerHave a happy day!
Tomoko
what a lovely collection off small things!!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a nice collection to home to!
RépondreSupprimerJ'adore ces petits rien !!!
RépondreSupprimer