13/10/2013

Flea market



We went to a flea market downtown by bike this afternoon. Many people, hard to watch and approach to look ... but my daughter found a wooden cigar box, and I found a copper "chaufferette" (this old object used to warm up during a trip or church :-) but I'll use it as a simple box) and an old drawer with small lockers to put lots of stuff ;)
Now I have to find a place for these objects....
Have a nice week!

11 commentaires:

  1. I loooove that chauferette!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think I'll use it for storing tealight candles inside.

      Supprimer
  2. il y a quelqu'une qui trouve tout cela t-r-e-s interessant! et moi aussi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. gorgeous finds! i love those drawers - i have one (not a vintage find, sadly) for our shell collection.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's perfect to store shells. For the moment, I don't know where I will hang it and what stuff I will put inside, but I will find soon ;)

      Supprimer
  4. Great finds - and your cat is too cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the small lockers. Your little cat is also very interested in new things. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, I 'm sure she thought she was able to go inside the lockers....

      Supprimer