09/10/2013

Corner view / before & after

When we bought the house there 8 years ago, everything was outdated inside.
So we renovated and painted almost every room ... but it's still not finished :(









Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

21 commentaires:

  1. Wow! You made a huge difference! I especially like the kitchen redo. Lovely. :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I absolutely love that chalkboard wall in your kitchen. So much fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love the new look. clean and simple. and i really love that chalkboard wall in your kitchen

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! You've created a beautiful space. I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful job on your home, and I love the chalkboard too!
    ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Top !!
    J'adore les avants-après... !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Même si ce n'est pas terminé [et ça ne l'est jamais !!!] quand on voit tous les changements ça fait du bien !!!! Vous en avez fait un joli nid !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. There is a wall in the garden! : O I would not have expected. You've done a wonderful job on your house. It's very, very comfortable with you. The colors, nice and bright, I like very much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Before - After- wow! i like all the design After. fantastic job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. what a nice change ... and so much hard work :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. you did wonders to your home!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. What a lovely home you have there! I really like the orange walls and the chalk board paint.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Lovely makeover....love the outsides and the kitchen is so cozy and nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. you must be so pleased! and you have such a great eye, so such nice improvements.

    had to say too.....oh that little kitten and the little seconds you've captured! so sweet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. wow - a great job, and a warm home. i love it how you kept some of the old features, like the door in the first photo and the bricks in the last. so some of the spirit of the old place is still felt, with a new breeze. all the congratulations and have many pleasant moments in your home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thank your comments no my blog:) I really love your makeover, a great job

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. You have a lovely home. It is surprising to see that big difference! Great idea.
    Especially your new renovation in the forth photo; it is so sweet! I love to see the blackboard with something written.
    Tomoko

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. ah oui quand même !! jolis travaux madame, c'est un sacré boulot, ça me plait beaucoup votre "chez vous" !
    bizzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Waouh! C'est impressionnant! Quel changement!
    Je connais ça, quand on a acheté notre appartement, on a dû tout refaire aussi (et ce n'est pas terminé non plus)!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I love all of your before & after shots....I like all of your choices....you have done a wonderful job transforming your house....I like that it has both an old & yet a contemporary feel. Looks like a lovely place to live!

    RépondreSupprimer