Conditions idéales !! What Else ???!!!! ;-))))
Conditions idéales, surtout pour la minette !
my teens do homeworks too on the floor:)♥
Children like to do their homework in unlikely places sometimes...
La dernière photo est vraiment mignonne. Bon week-end!
"Tout le monde" participe !
the creative way. sadly, i was never allowed it. now i think, as long as it is done, it's good, and better to do it in comfort and in furry company.i see... is that a cat's head shape on one of the drawers? cute.
Usually she makes her homework sitting at a table, it was a bit unusual... What you see is a cardboard box in which I cut an opening with cat shaped! The kitten loves to play inside.
cute! the kitty must be helping!
I'm not sure ;) .....
A small, cheeky cat. :)I think M. will remember this afternoon, and thus, what homework she had to do. This is like a mnemonic.
Nice photos! I see your lovely story that the girl doing her homework with that cute cat!Greeting from Japan, Green Tomato.
Conditions idéales !! What Else ???!!!! ;-))))
RépondreSupprimerConditions idéales, surtout pour la minette !
Supprimermy teens do homeworks too on the floor:)
RépondreSupprimer♥
Children like to do their homework in unlikely places sometimes...
SupprimerLa dernière photo est vraiment mignonne. Bon week-end!
RépondreSupprimer"Tout le monde" participe !
Supprimerthe creative way. sadly, i was never allowed it. now i think, as long as it is done, it's good, and better to do it in comfort and in furry company.
RépondreSupprimeri see... is that a cat's head shape on one of the drawers? cute.
Usually she makes her homework sitting at a table, it was a bit unusual... What you see is a cardboard box in which I cut an opening with cat shaped! The kitten loves to play inside.
Supprimercute! the kitty must be helping!
RépondreSupprimerI'm not sure ;) .....
Supprimer
RépondreSupprimerA small, cheeky cat. :)
I think M. will remember this afternoon, and thus, what homework she had to do. This is like a mnemonic.
Nice photos! I see your lovely story that the girl doing her homework with that cute cat!
RépondreSupprimerGreeting from Japan, Green Tomato.