Is it a black & white kitty hiding in that basket?
...taking a big nap ... as usual ;)
perfect place for a nap!
Tu as rangé Cactus aussi !!!!???? ;-)))))))
Oui, c'est presque ça !!!! :)
Les poilus avec les poilus ;-)))
How lovely! ♥
Haha - not too easy to see all the times!
Great photo! I've been so busy that I'm not commenting on everything I see, but still I enjoy it. Have a nice week!
Is it a black & white kitty hiding in that basket?
RépondreSupprimer...taking a big nap ... as usual ;)
Supprimerperfect place for a nap!
SupprimerTu as rangé Cactus aussi !!!!???? ;-)))))))
RépondreSupprimerOui, c'est presque ça !!!! :)
SupprimerLes poilus avec les poilus ;-)))
SupprimerHow lovely! ♥
RépondreSupprimerHaha - not too easy to see all the times!
RépondreSupprimerGreat photo! I've been so busy that I'm not commenting on everything I see, but still I enjoy it. Have a nice week!
RépondreSupprimer