06/03/2013

Corner view / hands


Sometimes I like to "decorate" my hands (my fingers to be precise) with a BIG ring !

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog!

14 commentaires:

  1. waw these are very 'present'! :) I love the blue flower one...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. C'est une très belle idée, comme ça, la main vit une histoire différente à chaque fois ! Et ta collection de bagues est vraiment très riche :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I always love your CV posts, and this one of my favorites! I too have a passion for big, chunky rings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Those are gorgeous rings!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous rings! My favorite is the pastel flower one with the butterfly. Great idea for this topic!:>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That is a fine collection of rings! My favourite is the yellow one :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. you have the coolest collection of rings i have ever seen!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hands with bling - wonderful rings!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You have a great `touch` with rings! They all look great on your hands!!
    ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love them all, special the big yellow one, thank you for your visit in Sweden.
    Have a nica and sunny day.

    Kram |Marion

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Love rings too...more in summer than in winter...

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh la jaune est extra !!! J'adore !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Belle collec. ! J'adore la jaune !!

    RépondreSupprimer