Oh the mirror turned out beautifully ! I too actually like the brown marble mantel, now with the quirky pop of color from the mirror it does not seem so formal....the brown & turquoise look lovely together!
I love those notebooks with your stamps. It's still so strange to think someone can make such beautiful stamps by themselves! I don't think I could... :D
i love your mirror too :)
RépondreSupprimerIt's lovely! But I agree, the brown marble isn't very pretty, can anything be done about it?
RépondreSupprimerThere are special marble paintings I think. I'd paint it gray. Because in this room, the old cement tiles are gray / black / yellow / white.
SupprimerThe perfect color! And I do love the brown marble.
RépondreSupprimerI know two people who love this brown marble: you and my daughter! :D
SupprimerOh the mirror turned out beautifully ! I too actually like the brown marble mantel, now with the quirky pop of color from the mirror it does not seem so formal....the brown & turquoise look lovely together!
RépondreSupprimerSo, you're 3 now :D
SupprimerThe mirror turned out great!
RépondreSupprimerI love those notebooks with your stamps. It's still so strange to think someone can make such beautiful stamps by themselves! I don't think I could... :D
Have a wonderful New Year!
Yes of course, you could!!! Just try it :)
SupprimerOh! I love it! Beautiful color!
RépondreSupprimerThank you Beth!
Supprimeroh miroir mon beau miroir ....dis moi qui est la plus belle ?
RépondreSupprimerbizzzzz
oups bad spelling !
SupprimerJe trouve que ça rend bien! En plus, on ne voit que le miroir, on oublie la cheminée! ;)
RépondreSupprimerhi, hi, oui, c'est une façon d'attirer le regard ailleurs...
SupprimerBut I definitely like the mirror! Well done Elsa!
RépondreSupprimerMany thanks ;)
SupprimerVery nice :)
RépondreSupprimer