Hi everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas (incredible, it's already over...)
and I hope Father Christmas was nice with you too ;)
I enjoy my vacation to do or end lots of stuff. I made some stamps to decorate notebooks I offered to Christmas. I began to paint my mirror. I cooked for the first time in my life pistachio macaroons ... it was far from perfect but the taste was good!
We thought to go near the ocean for the new year but ultimately not :(
What are you doing for the new year?



Bonnes fêtes les cocos… cette année pas de touraine… on reste au bercail !!!! bonheur… grosses bises à vous 3
RépondreSupprimerPassez de bonnes fêtes vous aussi et j'espère que nous nous verrons 2013 :)
SupprimerLove love the notebooks!! Happy New Year!
RépondreSupprimerThanks Sally :) Happy new year to you too!!!
SupprimerNew Year's at the Ocean, that must be a dream.
RépondreSupprimerWe do New Year's nothing. And that's good. :)
I hope Christmas was great! M was happy the next ;)morning?
Yes, the Christmas morning was an intense moment :D
SupprimerWe´ve been sick all of us so I think we´ll just take it easy during New years´s eve. :-)
RépondreSupprimerI hope you feel better now?
SupprimerNous serons tranquille sur notre île entre amis pour attendre la nouvelle année ... Ensuite un peu de vacances pour bien commencer !
RépondreSupprimerbizzzz et bonne année du Canada
Profitez bien de votre soirée :) des vacances en perspective, ça c'est toujours bon pour le moral :)
Supprimerthe mirror is looking good! no plans for new year's eve as yet - to be honest, I'm hoping to get an early night :)
RépondreSupprimerI finished the painting today so I can put it in its place tomorrow! Enjoy your quiet new year eve.
SupprimerYour stamps look lovely and I like the colour of your mirror. I don't really know what the new year will bring us. We did not make any plans yet :-).
RépondreSupprimerWishing you and your family all the best for a Happy, Healthy and Creative 2013!
Madelief x
The same thing for us, no plans for the moment! I wish you a wonderful year 2013!
SupprimerWow, that sounds great! You're doing a really good job. How come that DIY-ing sounds so much nicer when somebody else writes about it ;-)? Good luck, I hope you'll have some nice off days and looking forward to see the result of the mirror. Oh, I just see your comment above: you're already finished! Good for you. Have fun watching the final product then.
RépondreSupprimerI will try to take picture tomorrow to show you the result. Have a nice evening!
Supprimertrès bonne idée les tampons pour décorer les carnets, cela fait un moment que j'aimerais essayer mais je n'ai pas trouvé le matériel ici ... Belle et heureuse année à toi !
RépondreSupprimerMoi non plus, il n'y en avait pas dans les magasins du coin. Obligée de me les procurer à Paris avec l'aide de personnes de bonne volonté !!! :)
Supprimertrès beau! une vraie réussite, tes tampons… il te reste du caoutchouc?
RépondreSupprimerbise parisienne!
Merci :) J'ai entamé ma 3ème et dernière plaque, je crois que je vais envoyer M. Menthe Blanche en mission un de ces midis....maintenant il sait à quoi ça ressemble, il devrait y arriver ! :)
Supprimer