Oh, how I wish I could travel the world! Your pictures are beautiful, and pretty much what I expect this city to look like. Maybe I have seen it in another life, or my wanderlust is so great that my spirit travels for me!? :)
I'm glad that these photos will do a little traveling :)
Those photographs look lovely. I love the lights in the first photo. They have an art deco feel to them.Happy weekend!Madelief x
I also like the statues of the Helsinki railway station. I find them impressive.
I've never been there! I would especially love to see the guys on the top picture. :)
You can meet these guys at the station :D
hello there, nice to visit you here! love your idea with the frame of many small photos/portraits!have a lovely weekend!
Thank you for your visit! See you soon :)
Helsinki I'd like to see someday. Help, I do not have so much time,what I want to see everything. :)
Oh, how I wish I could travel the world! Your pictures are beautiful, and pretty much what I expect this city to look like. Maybe I have seen it in another life, or my wanderlust is so great that my spirit travels for me!? :)
RépondreSupprimerI'm glad that these photos will do a little traveling :)
SupprimerThose photographs look lovely. I love the lights in the first photo. They have an art deco feel to them.
RépondreSupprimerHappy weekend!
Madelief x
I also like the statues of the Helsinki railway station. I find them impressive.
SupprimerI've never been there! I would especially love to see the guys on the top picture. :)
RépondreSupprimerYou can meet these guys at the station :D
Supprimerhello there, nice to visit you here!
RépondreSupprimerlove your idea with the frame of many small photos/portraits!
have a lovely weekend!
Thank you for your visit! See you soon :)
SupprimerHelsinki I'd like to see someday. Help, I do not have so much time,
RépondreSupprimerwhat I want to see everything. :)