Yay! It all looks so pretty! You are way ahead of us, I haven't managed to bring out any Christmas stuff yet. Just a few candle lanterns and that's it. But there's still time, right..? :)
If I listened to my daughter, Christmas decorations would be installed in early November ... I don't think you're late :) The candles give a warm atmosphere and they make me think of Christmas.
Wow! Those are indeed a lot of lights. You don't need the normal lamps anymore, do you? Are you feeling better by the way? Thanks for your congrats and I do take care.
It's true, we can only use the lights of Christmas :) This early morning, my daughter light the Christmas tree and nothing else... Yes, thank you, my pneumonia goes off little by little, I feel much better this week.
Hello, I visited your blog today - I saw you on Mi Vida Loca. You have such a lovely blog, and many creative ideas. While I was scrolling down, I noticed the roses and the candles, so pretty. My daughters visited France a couple of years ago and loved everything about it. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and simplicity. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day. ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
en effet… wow! Noël peut arriver! bise pluvieuse & parisienne
RépondreSupprimerHé, hé oui...le Père Noël va être ébloui cette année ;)
SupprimerGrand soleil ce matin ici...pourvu que ça dure....
joli !!!!!
RépondreSupprimernous aussi on est prêt !
bizzzzz canadienne !
Merci !
SupprimerJe ne sais pas chez toi, mais il y a une sorte de tension joyeuse qui est là :)
Yay! It all looks so pretty! You are way ahead of us, I haven't managed to bring out any Christmas stuff yet. Just a few candle lanterns and that's it. But there's still time, right..? :)
RépondreSupprimerIf I listened to my daughter, Christmas decorations would be installed in early November ... I don't think you're late :) The candles give a warm atmosphere and they make me think of Christmas.
SupprimerWow! Those are indeed a lot of lights. You don't need the normal lamps anymore, do you? Are you feeling better by the way? Thanks for your congrats and I do take care.
RépondreSupprimerIt's true, we can only use the lights of Christmas :) This early morning, my daughter light the Christmas tree and nothing else...
SupprimerYes, thank you, my pneumonia goes off little by little, I feel much better this week.
The spirit of Christmas is there :)
RépondreSupprimerOhh I love the star and the amazing lights everywhere,
RépondreSupprimerHappy day to you - the shortbreads make me think of Britain:)
Axx
Thanks! Oh yes, Shortbreads are absolutely English cakes! Scottish perhaps?
SupprimerLe père noël n'a plus qu'à bien se tenir !!!!
RépondreSupprimerBelle ambiance !!!
Et il est attendu de pied ferme, crois moi....
SupprimerHmmmm des shortbreads ... j'adore !!
RépondreSupprimerC'est un de mes petits gâteaux préférés.... :)
SupprimerHello,
RépondreSupprimerI visited your blog today - I saw you on Mi Vida Loca. You have such a lovely blog, and many creative ideas. While I was scrolling down, I noticed the roses and the candles, so pretty. My daughters visited France a couple of years ago and loved everything about it. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and simplicity. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Welcome! And thank you for your nice comment :) sure I will visit your blog.
SupprimerGreat pictures! I really want to decorate my house after seeing this :)
RépondreSupprimerThank you Marieke :) So I wait to see your photos ;))
SupprimerBeautiful it is with you! I like lots of lights in the house. It's warm and cozy light.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful!
RépondreSupprimer