12/12/2012

Corner view / white


Simone White
Bunny in a bunny suit

This is an opportunity to listen to a singer that I like: Simone White...
:)


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

11 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful song. Love it.

    (I will write you soon. I promise!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. interesting song....thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a melodic voice, thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful voice! Have a great week and thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. goodness! she ain't no half bunny!!!
    cheers for introducing me to this little wonder.
    white rabbit wonder.
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Amazing voice! And I love her bunny ears :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I really like this! Thank you so much for sharing. I shall be YouTubing this girl :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. a bunny girl? i thought this was time for red hats and white pompoms (can't play youtube from my rural connection).

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. what a beautiful voice and i like the song :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Un blanc parfait ! Merci pour cette découverte !

    RépondreSupprimer