25/10/2012

China / Pingyao [1]













Stroll in Pingyao where we spent 3 days last August. It's a small town located 600 km southwest of Beijing, which is World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The historical center is surrounded by walls. We loved this place that keeps a lot of authenticity. It was a pleasure to walk through the small streets of this city. I think we took hundreds of photos, it's very hard to make a choice so I'll post other about Pingyao soon :)

17 commentaires:

  1. Merci de ta visite chez nous, tes magnifiques images de Pingyao me font penser au Vietnam ! Quelle beauté cette ville ancienne,ça me rappelle un peu Hoi An
    Bonne journée
    Lili

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. J'aimerais beaucoup aller au Vietnam un jour... tous les amis qui y sont allés ont beaucoup aimé aussi.

      Supprimer
  2. I'm curious to know what your daughter thought of China!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. She really enjoyed. She saw things so different from what we see in Europe. I am always surprised by the adaptive capacity of children! She loved the food and especially eating with chopsticks. Many Chinese wanted to be photographed with her :)

      Supprimer
  3. Amazing photos...I can't wait to see more.....what a wonderful experience....thank you for sharing it with us.....your photos are very intimate & give a real feeling of life there.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm glad you like and you are interested in these photos :) I'll post more very soon.

      Supprimer
  4. Great pictures! China is a totally different world..

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. étonnant… nous ça sera beaucoup moins exotique… juste la capitale de la botte… bonnes vacances à vous!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Un peu moins exotique mais tout aussi intéressant ! J'aimerais bien y aller un de ces jours...

      Supprimer
  6. En voyant tes photos l'envie de repartir vers l'Asie est encore plus grande ... on verra en janvier ce que l'avenir nous réserve (c'est la date où le ministère nous annoncera notre prochaine affectation).

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh, vous allez quitter la Pologne ? Je ne savais pas que vous étiez amenés à bouger régulièrement. Ce sera la surprise totale ou vous avez le choix entre plusieurs pays ? J'espère que tu nous tiendras au courant de cette prochaine destination :)

      Supprimer
  7. Ces photos semblent sortir d'un autre temps !!! La première est très chouette ;-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. C'est magnifique ! merci pour cette visite extraordinaire :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. De rien ! D'autres visites virtuelles chinoises sont prévues pour très bientôt ;)

      Supprimer
  9. The last photo I like. :)

    No, fun. All photos are very beautiful. The old buildings look as I imagine China. And I like the red lights.

    RépondreSupprimer