If the fair in town with you? This is a great photo - such a beautiful vibrant colors.
Yes it's very near from home (maybe 2 or 3 km).
Love that photo - such a contrast between the bright colors and the stormy sky above!It's been raining all day here, too. Almost feels like autumn, cold and grey...
Thanks! This picture has been slightly retouched in Photoshop but not much ;)You're right, autumn is the good word... :( I hope it will change soon in Finland and in France!
I love this...
Elle est vraiment belle cette photo !!!
If the fair in town with you? This is a great photo - such a beautiful vibrant colors.
RépondreSupprimerYes it's very near from home (maybe 2 or 3 km).
SupprimerLove that photo - such a contrast between the bright colors and the stormy sky above!
RépondreSupprimerIt's been raining all day here, too. Almost feels like autumn, cold and grey...
Thanks! This picture has been slightly retouched in Photoshop but not much ;)
SupprimerYou're right, autumn is the good word... :( I hope it will change soon in Finland and in France!
I love this...
RépondreSupprimerElle est vraiment belle cette photo !!!
RépondreSupprimer