Lovely doors - I like most the green ones!
Thanks Ellis!
Oh I see cactus. :) I like your doors, especially the front door.Happy weekend, dear Elsa!
Cactus was at the door because he was determined to return to the house to avoid the raindrops ;)
I like the green one!Have a nice weekend.
Bad weather never left us - it's being raining for weeks and weeks ... the kind of weather when it's indeed nicer to stay INdoors! :)
you a so many different doors. the green and red ones are really nice :)
Lovely doors - I like most the green ones!
RépondreSupprimerThanks Ellis!
SupprimerOh I see cactus. :) I like your doors, especially the front door.
RépondreSupprimerHappy weekend, dear Elsa!
Cactus was at the door because he was determined to return to the house to avoid the raindrops ;)
SupprimerI like the green one!
RépondreSupprimerHave a nice weekend.
Bad weather never left us - it's being raining for weeks and weeks ... the kind of weather when it's indeed nicer to stay INdoors! :)
RépondreSupprimeryou a so many different doors. the green and red ones are really nice :)
RépondreSupprimer