Beautiful pics and such a lovely house! :-)
Yes on this coast there are lots of VERY nice houses...
I loooove France! I've only been there once, mainly in Normandy and Bretagne, but man, wat a coast line. Lovely! Nice pics too.
I'm embarrassed to confess that I don't know (well) Normandy ... but I really want to go there because I'm sure I would like a lot!
This is beautiful. A gorgeous landscape. How nice it must be to live there.
Yes for me it's a dream of living in a house overlooking the ocean...
SIGH...so beautiful
Yes, I strongly recommend a visit to Bretagne :) it's really pretty.
Aaaah ma petite Bretagne !
Beautiful pics and such a lovely house! :-)
RépondreSupprimerYes on this coast there are lots of VERY nice houses...
SupprimerI loooove France! I've only been there once, mainly in Normandy and Bretagne, but man, wat a coast line. Lovely! Nice pics too.
RépondreSupprimerI'm embarrassed to confess that I don't know (well) Normandy ... but I really want to go there because I'm sure I would like a lot!
SupprimerThis is beautiful. A gorgeous landscape. How nice it must be to live there.
RépondreSupprimerYes for me it's a dream of living in a house overlooking the ocean...
SupprimerSIGH...so beautiful
RépondreSupprimerYes, I strongly recommend a visit to Bretagne :) it's really pretty.
SupprimerAaaah ma petite Bretagne !
RépondreSupprimer